Saturday, May 16, 2009

Preserve Your Heritage












As the Jesusita Fire burned in Santa Barbara last week, I was creating family albums for a victim of our Tea Fire in November ... photographs gathered from her family and friends.

I found myself thinking how glad I was that I copied these old photographs for my Dad's 90th birthday celebration last year.

When a client called me today to copy 58 historic pictures of her family because the Jesusita Fire came way too close to taking them away forever, I realized there may be others I can help preserve precious memories that are irreplaceable. If you don't have duplicate slides, prints or negatives stored away from home, you might want to consider copying your pictures digitally and storing a disc elsewhere.

Give me a jingle or zip me an email if I can help.



No comments: